The Gentlemen's League is running a Tie Drive. Donate any old or new ties to #TheGentlemensLeague. Help us place a tie in the hands of each Gent. Help us change perceptions! #IfYouLookGoodYouFeelGood If you would like to donate ties, then please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com. Please share this post with your followers. #TGLTieDrive #DonateYourTies #TheGentsAreTiedToGreatness #DonateNow #TheGentlemensLeague #JoinTheMovement #EducateEmpowerEnrich
Mail Ties to:
The Gents League
ATTN: Dr. Moss
656 Florida Street 301
Memphis, TN 38103
Criteria for The Gentlemen’s League
- Complete a screening process (Referral, Application)
- Follow all rules and guidelines as outlined by the school district and the school.
- Have a positive attitude and be respectful of mentors
- Meet at least once per month with your mentor (Minimum of 8 Meetings)
- Keep open communication with your mentor
- Attend quarterly service learning and monthly meetings for the program.
- Maintain a minimum of a 2.0 Grade Point Average while in the program.
- Attend at least 10 tutoring sessions as hosted by the program.
- Serve as role models for your peers.
- Display a willingness to learn and make changes.
Refer a Gentleman: